Monday, June 20, 2011

I Cracked The Code!!!

I know, I said I was going to change my blogging schedule for the summer, but today I just can't help myself. It turns out I "cracked the code" over at the simply marvelous The Bookshelf Muse and, hey presto, won myself a prize: a 10-page critique from one of my blogging heroines, Shannon Whitney Messenger.

I just about fainted. What a Father's Day surprise!

(The Bookshelf Muse is an awesome blog. It's like a giant thesaurus. I've used it several times for getting advice on setting, my pet bugaboo. Angela and Becca, the Muses, put in a lot of hard work and have rightly earned the love and adulation of their 2133 followers!!)

2 comments:

  1. I've been seeing these "cracked the code" posts all over the place and am feeling pretty clueless. BUT! Congratulations on winning the critique from Shannon--that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge congrats--Shannon is a rock star. It's a great prize :)

    Angela @ The Bookshelf Muse

    ReplyDelete

If comments be the food of love, comment on. Give me excess of them... (With apologies to The Bard)