Friday, September 23, 2011

BUSY!!

I have been sadly neglectful of this blog, the Mothership--as the Don over at Middle Grade Mafioso has been working me to the bone and forcing me to go on Twitter etc.

A Day in The Don's Office



(In fact, Don Vito now spends his days glued to the Twitter feed, giving it the same attention he normally gives to his antipasti.)

As a result of all this hard work, I will have a couple of exciting blog-related announcements next week. (Hope that whets your interest!)

In the meantime, I highly enjoyed this piece "How to Find Your Story and Craft a Pitch in 10 Easy Steps (and You Can Even Do It Drunk!)" over at Chuck Sambuchino's Guide to Literary Agents blog. You can also enter to win a copy of the author's novel!

Have a good weekend. TGIF!

2 comments:

  1. Get back to work, Michael. It's an offer you can't refuse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Off I go. Is that you, in the picture? You write in a tie?

    ReplyDelete

If comments be the food of love, comment on. Give me excess of them... (With apologies to The Bard)