Thursday, March 25, 2010

My Own Contest: April Fools

Now that I've become slightly addicted to contests on other blogs, I've decided to run my own.
I'm calling it: "The First Annual April Fool's Day Vignette" Contest.

Here are the RULES:

1) In the comments section of this post, write about the best (that is, most wicked) April Fool's prank/lie/story you've ever done/told--or had done to you.

2) Mention this contest on either your blog or Facebook, and leave me the link below your entry.

3) Do all this by 11:59 p.m. PST on April 1st.

The Prize: Your Choice of $10 Powell's gift card or $10 Amazon gift card.

The Judges: My three sons, hooked up to the laughatron. All entries will be anonymous and read to the judges by Dad. Whoever gets the most snorts, guffaws, chuckles, or squeals of disbelief/horror will be the winner.

Write on and Good Luck!













No comments:

Post a Comment

If comments be the food of love, comment on. Give me excess of them... (With apologies to The Bard)