Thursday, December 16, 2010

From an agent, in New York city, there's a contest goin' on...

To the tune of "My darlin' Clementine"

From an agent, in New York city,
there's a contest goin' on,
Lots of swag and lots of booty,
so please listen to my song.

If you blogpost or you twitter,
telling all your readers now,
you can win a Skype chat with 'er,
That's right, mateys, "Holy Cow!"

And she's Skyping with another,
Yes those agents are such fun,
But I wish I knew what Skype was.
Guys, I'm feelin' kinda dumb.

So please go now to her blog, dears,
Neverending Page Turner,
Or tweet to @KOrtizzle
And tell her you want to win.

(Sounds of banjo crashing to floor at the above horrible rhyme scheme)

Now my rhyming's shot to pieces,
So my spurs I will hang up,
But before I wash them dishes (oh c'mon!)
I will wish you tons of luck. ('Up' and 'luck'!!?!#$% Yuck!)

Hope you've survived that, dear readers. Get on board the TCUHBIP contest train and see if it's your lucky day with Kathleen Ortiz and Liz Jote.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If comments be the food of love, comment on. Give me excess of them... (With apologies to The Bard)